Sunday, November 9, 2008

busy

schedule of this week ( 10.11.2008~17.11.2008)
Monday
~new world park. Old Town.
~Aunty Boey's office.
[ as she miss me so much]
~Trendy
[ to get my formal wear]
~Dating
[ wif Mr.Marco]

Tues
~marry wif Mr.Macro.
[wuwu. Hope Mr.Macro love me. dun gv me "F"ail for present.]
~Group meeting.
[know more abt Mr,Informatin System]


Wed
~Dating wif Mr.English.[ he love fast food vy much]

Thur.
~ The important date for me.
[Mr. English say wan intro me to his parents, He wan me present "Fast Food"' as his mum lik it vy much] nervous.!!

Fri.
~ Finally free. Gv my self MC 1 day

Sat.
~ working.
~ Dating wif little chicken & little piggy at autocity.
[ little piggy nt tat piggie]. ahaha.xD

Sun.
~working.

2 comments:

xuxu said...

cheh...
say go ac with me...
cakap tipu lar..
XD

n@omi said...

NONO.i never cakap tipu mia. u din date me leh. i say i wan go, bt u din go.=P