Monday, November 3, 2008

Fire.!!!!!

Bcz of nothing 4 me to do..
errr...can say lazy to do la.xD
I accompany my little bro go to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara..
To register for the Identity Card..
Opps..tat time is the break time for the workers..
Is ok.! V wait at thr..
An old women which is the cleanliness~ Ah Sham sitting at the information counter..
Afta fill in the form, I go to the counter to ask for mor info abt the procedure of Identity card.

" Cik, selepas isi tu borang, kami perlu tunggu kat mana.?"
I ask her wif my fake smile.=)

" Kau tak tau keh, tak tunggu di sini tunggu kat mana.? sini kan satu tempat saja. bodoh ar.?"

How could u scold ppl lik tat.?
Sumor show me her "pretty" face..
wat the impolite + unfriendly ah sham.?
Tis is not ur department leh..
non of ur business.
if u duno lik to answer is ok.
bt can u pls dun scold ppl wif the word BODOH.!

My little bro's face turns black.
jz lik me.
the fire suddenly burn..
Luckily I'm able to control the fire.
stay calm. if nt....>.<

IKRAR JABATAN PENDAFTARAN NEGARA.
Bahawa kami, Warga JPN,
Berikrar, Akan Sentiasa,
Menjalankan tugas-tugas,
Dengan
bersih, cekap, dan amanah
Serta rajin dan berdisiplin
Bagi mencapai wawasan JPN dan negara.

bersih~Tis i din hav any comment.
Cekap~ Iszit nid abt 30min to do IC.?
Amanah~ so so la.
Rajin~ why the no hang at 2062 for a long time.? although the ppl cums out d.
Berdisiplin~ I don thk so.
Mesra~ Opps...>.< Totally din hav.

3 comments:

Silv said...

lolx..
so sad of tis kinda services...
x[

n@omi said...

hmm.yala. i wonde y all M lik to scold ppl BODOH mia.><

Silv said...

well, i cant stop nodding my head now... lolx.. haha
=.=