Sunday, November 16, 2008

Autocity.

Date : 16.11.2008
Time : 5.30p.m~8.00p.m
Venue : Autocity. Tao.

Today. my generous boss (Mr.Boon) bring all his worker( little chicken, little piggy, ms.pragnent, sussy and me)
wif his friends ( Mr.Goh and his son).
His son-xin tian, I cal him "Heart Sweet". PSDC E&E Student.
wao, smart + handsum..but..but..the way he walk vy "niang".
sory ya. heart sweet. xD ( comment frm evy1 ).
Thx for the dinner. Really nice.
But make me FAT again. ahahha.



before enter Tao.






The design..wao.!!!

Our favourite food.yummy yummy.


Toilet Showtime again.=P

Bye Bye Tao.! I hope tat i will be back soon. miss ya. xD

little piggy, little chicken and me(little horse) =.='''

cute didi. =)

I'm back.

Oppps..injured caused by work. aikx..

busy reply sum1 msg. =)

The mood of the day. heheh.



No comments: