Sunday, November 2, 2008

2008 Graduation

2008 Graduation
Vanue : SJK (C) Chung Hwa Cawangan 1, Butterworth.
Time : 9.30a.m ~ 2.30p.m
Date : 2-11-2008

The 1st place tat i go is


Canteen.
Cry at thr, bcz gt bully by sum1. aikx. malu lo.>,<
Playground.( lik to lepak at here )


Stair.
I still remember the guy nyaris kiss tiok me at corner.
ahahah.

I duty at here when i was a prefect.( 1999 )




Passport. ahah.


Girl. Guess where is the place.?>>>>>





My class. 3k (1999), 6k (2002)


My place (2002) The third row. centre.
I still remenber tat two guy tat sit bside me.
1 nw at KDU. 1 nw at INTI. hehe.
1 funny. 1 crazy.


yeah.! the champion. The Best Discipline.




Blackboard.


Conteng.!!!!


My hand-writing.=P


The new thg i had lraen from primary school.
SUCKER.!!! ahahha.


The top student of year 2008 goes to..LIM PHIN SHEN.
My little bro. Handsum n smart. ahaha.


Ying & Shen. yeah.!!!






Present from his FANS.



His beloved prize.


wao. Kiss kiss. ahaha

Idea From : Li YinG
Modal : Phin Shen
Photographer : Phin Chung


2day is ar Shen bufday. HAPPY BUFDAY YA.!!!
V proud of u. =)

No comments: