Monday, March 2, 2009

1st day..

Oppps.

The result of the second semester will be announced 2day.
This morning. The 1st day of third sem.

T.T

I'm extremely worry about my result.
As I don't think I try my best in the exam.
The dream keep disturbing me.
I can't really sleep well.

aikx..

Hope I can pass. May god bless me & my friends.
1st day of third sem, the feeling really weird.
Maybe I'm still in my working mood.

ahhaha..

Or maybe I'm still can't suit myself in the situation.
The moment I saw my result.
My heart keep pounding. I'm very nervous.
I'm wandering if only if I have failed..

pheww..

Unfortunately I kena "ToTo" + "Magnum" + " Da Ma Cai"
( Cs interview)

wuwu

I don't want that.
I really can't make it.
I can't go..
No. Is I must not go to the interview.
Sorry about my irresponsible.

>,<




This is a short semester with 7 weeks.
I think all of us will be quite busy.
3 subjects.
1 week two lecture class + two tutorial class.

hectic + stressful life begin.....
let's give a hand to welcome IT.

lolx.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don so stress ya! i m at here! always pei u n care abt u! (^@^)