Friday, March 6, 2009

When...

When I am sad, you are the one who console me.
When I am moody, you are the one who cheer me.
When I am panic, you are the one who make me calm.
When I am unreasonable, you are the one who tolerable.
When I am trying to complain something, you are the one who listen patiently.
When I am naughty, you not even angry on what I had done.
When I am disappointed with something, you are the one who give me support.
When I am blunt, you are the one who polite.
When I need you, you are always by my side.

Thank you for everything you have done to me. x)

2 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

good lah...non of my picture v u inside !

ah pui said...

Am i so gd?! hope so! haha! of coz mah! 你是我最爱的女孩!hehe!thx for this post! it reali mean to me! very touched! I LOVE U FOREVER! I M YOURS! muackx! (^@^)