Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I got something to say..

1. Daddy ~
You are caring and understanding but sometimes you are unreasonable.
I just want to say..
" not I lazy to cook rice and wash dishes, I'm just back."
"I'm very tired."
But then I still do it with no complains.
I just feel hurt when you scold me like that.


2. Mummy ~
Sometimes you are in bad temper early in the morning.
Sometimes you are impatience.
You have made all of us down.
We really don't like.

3. Collin ( Brother )
"Can you please don't be sleeping beauty.?" I'm late d.
"Can you please don't bath more than 40min in the morning.?" I'm late d.
"Can you please don't waste such a long time to wear the stupid contact lenses.?"
"Can you please be considerate?"
You are wasting all of our time.

4. Shen ( Little Brother )
"Can you please be more independance.?" why must you everything wait for mummy.?
"Why must you point your fingers to any of us if you make something wrong.?"
"Can you don't show all of your 'black face' to me.?"
Seriously, I'm not your maid and you are not 'shao ye' as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am always beside u! if nx time feel moody jz tel me la! (^@^)