Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday + Monday

Sunday

Wat's a tiring Sunday.?
I need to wake up early in the morning to tidy my room yet I'm late.
After that, Yinn, Aunty & I go to AERO, Jusco.
I find nothing special at there.
I walk all the way round, seek for Body Glove.
I need to get something from there.
Don't you feel ridiculous.?
I can't find any Body Glove in such a big complex.
No idea with that, go to Autocity with disappointment.
Planning to have sing session, but unfortunately we can't find any affordable place.
All the K-boxes are expensive and we find do not worth it.
Furthermore, the environment there.......


Monday.
This is a badminton day for us.
Hern + Shen + Eison + Yinn + Aunty + I
We go to TCH.
I feel embarrassing as my skill still lose a 13 kid and 47 woman.
Oppps. I think I need more training as my stamina is low.
I'm now still suffering from muscle pain. T.T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got arr.. Body glove near PDI thr.. I think.

n@omi said...

huh. i walk around d. Then the ppl there say no BG here. swt. mayb I din notice tat. =.=