Sunday, March 8, 2009

Digi

1st day of work.
Work as Digi Promoter.
I am really nervous as I didn't work as promoter before.
nervous + excited + worry.
Moreover, I am the new and non experience promoter.
No choice as Esion need ppls to help him.
RM2X per hours + commission.



These are the info that we need to pass to customers.
Persuade them to use Digi.
Although I'm not Digi supporter.
lolx.



forced to wear the shirt.
It is just as long as my dress.
=.=


Need to take the super blur pic as the camera quality is....


My team leader are Franky & Ben Oo
Both of them are funny + friendly. phewww.
And meet Apple there. lolx.
Seem like a gathering.

~~ I'm apologize if I made u down. T.T~~

At night, we go to Kepala Batas pasar malam.
The people there are so rude.
Sorry to say about that.
They are really rude.
Out of my expectation, I meet ah Aik( my monitor + yan zhi super fans)
He has changed. No more botak + taller( I think so ) haha.
He is shocked too.
It is impossible we can meet each other in such place.

Thanks for the sweet that you gave.
I'm tired that time.
It gives me spirit. xD








Celcom promoters have a stall at there too.
The promoters really CKP.
arrrghhh..


2 comments:

xuxu said...

I'll follow you~
but..
i wan ur RM30 per hour~~
okay??
XP

n@omi said...

=.=ll u ban ban dan ya.
mayb u can get in thru ur DREAM.