Friday, March 6, 2009

BAD DAY

"Coz I had a bad day, taking one down.
sing a sad song and turn it around..blah blah blah.."

aikx. Wat's a bad day for me.?
Early in the morning, the sky keep crying.
It really bring my mood down.
My little bro( our shao ye) made all of us gonna crazy.
Collin was angry because he cant had his breakfast with his friends.
I was nervous as I' m late. I might miss the bus.
Run like a dog. Luckily uncle wait for me. Thanks a lot. x)
Skip the unhappy part that made both of us down. ( me + he)

I did enjoy it.
Elvira + Hsuan + Naomi were having their shopping trip at GP.
Hmm. I had not been there for 1 month. ahaha.
1st destination. Swensen..


Soup of the Day


Hsuan's


Elvira's & mine

***the pics taken by Ms. Elvira.***

Having fun with shopping.
I tried a shirt at Hush Puppy.
I love it so much but I didn't get it.
This is because of financial crisis.
Better save the money + I'm very poor now. =.=

After 1 hour class, rush back to have movie with Aunty + Yinn + Hern.
As I had promised to watch with them.No choice.



Quite funny. Just feel a bit disgusting when the guy sat beside Hern laugh till like...
Opps..Really swt.

"U win U win. I lose lo.."
3 of us laugh till faint.
Why the sentence 100% same as what I always say..??
Copy mine 1. =.=




1 comment:

xuxu said...

hhmmm...
ur food got shining like tat meh??
hmm...
not ori de photo...
=.=
hahaha