Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Redbox, I'm coming.

The day both of us (Elvira + Me) waiting for..
It is coming.
After the class, both of us rush to Gurney Plaza.
Yuhuu..we are really excited.
As we have not been there for a long time.
and both us are really live under pressure.
Wana find a way to release up.

We choose Redbox. Just both of us.
As we don't want to spoil anyone's ear.

First destination is "Shilin" in order to cure our stomach.
Elvira's favourite stall. ahah.

"orh arh mee sua"
I'm influenced by her.



Waaa..it is too delicious.

She is enjoying her XXL spicy chicken.



The next destination is Memory Lane.

Dooodalls. I love all of this.
anyone can sponsor me some money to get this.?
T.T





Nichii.
This is what we like to do during shopping.
Testing. lols.
I love this.
but...too expensive la.
wa boh lui buy. =.=
just forget about that.



Finally is our singing session.

Both of us are high.
sing + dancing + shouting.
totally out of key when I sing " when you're gone"
kek tong.
It remind me of something.
hahahas.

She thought she is the singer.xD

We hope to come again.
Because 3 hours really not enough la.
We still got so many songs didn't sing yet.



Too early la. I still don't want to go back.
So hard to get a permission.
Finally I get it.
Therefore, must play full use on it.
hahaha.
Searching the dooodalls again.
This time is MPH.


I'm gona crazy when see them.
They are so cute.
I want to bring 1 of them back laaaa..

Searching for the price.
Sorry, I need to put back as now I'm facing financial crisis.
sobx.
bye bye.

Ms. Elvira taking pic with dooodalls too.



The last destination is F.O.S.
'BUY ONE FREE ONE'
hmmm. quite attractive.
Attract both of us spend money at there.
I'm fickle minded.
Buy.? Don't buy.?
Buy + Bye.

Bye bye Mr.Money.

Today is the happiest day for me in March 2009.
I can meet my baby and Clovis.
ahahah.
Is time to go back.
If not will be killed by mummy.
Nothing much time left for us to chat.


baby. Clovis not bad la.=D


Thanks Mr.Baba for helping me to get the redbox membership cards.
and thanks the owner. Mr.Jimmy.xD




little bro promise to give me a dooodalls for my 19th birthday.
Thanks 1st ya bro.
You are so cute.
Please keep your promise.
Or else I will come beat you.
lols.


No comments: