Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Complicated Feel.~

yuuhuuu..
Finish the acconting test. Now jz left Microeconomics.
Yeah.!! Lets fight for it.

Hmm. 2day really vy malang.
Wake up early in the morning.
U said cum and fetch me.
But at 7am.
fine.! I trt my best..
But thn..when i on the way to jetty..
u told me tat..no need cum early d. u cum at 8am.
swt.=.='''. Jz lik play fool of me. xD
haiz. over d.. din care so much la.
can reach skul can d.
the thing tat make me down is..
opps. I lost RM10.00.
RM 10.00 leh. b4 tat RM10. is nothing 4 me.
wont make me feel down.
and i will just feel tat my money spent on others d.
But now.....everything oso $$$$$$.
no $$$, no nid to live in tis world d.
sigh..accounting test.?
i try my best d.
i din blame myself.
bcz i adi try my best. and i din have the basic.
From the start, i tot myself HATE ACCOUNTING.
but nw, i realised tat it is as easy as ABCif u undersatnd it well.
Just like business statistics.
I wonder why my add maths result will like shit.?
~If u keep running from the question, u wont know the answer 4ever.

"Is any1 can help me.?
Who is the best among us for the microeconomics.?"
I just keep quiet at there. { luckily non of them know my marks }
I can teach u anymore.
u really make me disappointed.
u dun even try urself.
How i gona help u.?
I'm not the GOD.
I'm not genius.
I just try myself..keep studying.until I understand.
But U.? I oso cant help u much. as u dun even wana try it urself.
haiz. sorry about tat.
really sory.
m I selfish.? >.<




No comments: