Monday, September 29, 2008

The Group Of Education.

Leader of The Group.
~ princess of toilet.
sometimes blur, sometimes funny.
once laugh, cant stop laughing.
sometimes serious but wont angry with anyone.
like to perli people but kena perli back that time..
will feel boh syok.xD( tapi jz pretend nia la) HEIK.



The Assistance of the Group.
~ prince of toilet.
damn blur..when we need him,
he will disappear,
when we do not need his help,
then he will appear.
he is the driver in this camp.
ahaha.as he gt car.xD
1 thing that i beh syok is..
He always pi kao lui.
aikx.boh lat ka him.=.=



The Secreactery of the Group.
~ Mummy.
She is a nice & understanding girl.
But sometimes she is the complain queen.
Cant stop complaining.ahaha.
She will disappear when non of her business.
She just will do what she is suppost to do,
and wont help others..
aikx.
I paling beh tahan she complaining non- stop.

The tresurer of the Group.
~ I'm very man. Gary
He is the best in the group, gentleman.
He wont let girls do all those heavy jobs. (comment frm cw)
He will try his best to help others even that is non of his business.
Sometimes he will very funny.
He will very steam.
Dont judge book from its cover.
He is a quiet boy when my 1st meet with him.
After somedays, I found that he is a nice & funny guy.
Altough he perli me non stop during the preparation and camp.
But his perli doesn't hurt me at all la.
just feel funny.
Thx him vy much.
Help me wash the toilet on the midnight. ( realy touched) appreciate.!
Let me tumpang me back Butterworth.
Let me stay at their house during preparation.

~Issac

He always out of the topic when we chatting.
He will come out with some cold word,
make the hot situation become cold.swt.
He is a responsible ppl but then he uses the wrong method to solve it.
Sometimes he very blur about his jobs.

~papa
This people. omg.
When chat with him. u will become speechless.
He likes to talk all ah pek lauguage.
Then tell us all the fact & truth.
omg la. really very funny.
really beh tong him lo.
better stay away from him when he started to talk.ahah.

~ King Of India.
omg. This guy too respect me d.
call me LEADER LEADER LEADER whole camp.
This irritates me leh.
somemore promote me.
I'm the best leader among all the group.
Cause I did all the things.(cz i really duno wan to gv u all do wat)
Omg. Later ppl thought i muka tembok. >,< ahahah.
tolong la.
i'm not the best leader k.?


Sorry for those that I didn't put your photo as i can't find out your photo.
For those that I put the photo, I apologize for that too.
This is because I stole it at your friendster.xD
Although sometimes your all have the weird kind of character( include me),
but then I still feel happy when we spent our time together during the preparation.
I'm appreciate for the co-operation & supports from you all. =)
THANK YOU.!!!!!


No comments: