Thursday, September 11, 2008

IF & only IF

  • If and only if I'm not mature enough, I can do whatever I like and no need to care about others.
  • If and only if I'm a child, I can enjoy my life with playing.
  • If and only if I'm childish, I think my parents will care about me more.
  • If and only if I din't care so much and keep living in my own world, I think i will be more happy.
  • If and only if I'm not scholarship holder, my college life will be more interesting.
  • If and only if I'm not college students, I think now I'm relaxing in the school.

and now, I start enjoying the moment when I'm alone. Away from everything and start a life in a world that just have me & music. This is because i already feel tired of EVERTHING.

~everything is senseless

2 comments:

xuxu said...

u really senseless...

@.@

n@omi said...

ohh. thx for praising.xD