Friday, September 19, 2008

Exam Jail.

yuuhuu..Finally finished the last paper, feel relax now.
Hope that i can pass all la.
Then wish tat my scholarship will maintain.
If not, i wanna go n commit suicide d.sigh..
Today morning, i told my mum that i need the money for my second sem.
about 1K.
To my horror, she said " huh.? still wan money.? not just pass up 1k enough d meh.?".
haiz..then she keep saying why others can study F6. save money ma.
Don't know is it i am too sensitive.? or what.?
This let me feel down.
Already finished the 1st semester..you still not agree i futher my study in college.
Is it i make the wrong decision.?
Hope that it wont.
I quite enjoy the college life now.
I already try my best to save the money.
I choose to travel because i don't want you to spend too much money.
Altough this make me very tired, but i feel happy with that.
Independent. Go everywhere by myself.
Why don't you understand my situation.?
Why I chose college.?
Why I dont want stay at hostel.?
Why I dont want study F6.?
All because of YOU.
I hope can faster finish my study.Working.Earning Money.
All because of YOU.
1 back everyday, hoping to save the cost.
Why dont YOU understand.?
you keep refused that you not that mean.
But..i can feel that you really disagree I study in college.
You hope me to become TEACHER, DOCTOR..
I don't like it.>.<>
I'm sorry about this. make u disappointed.
But my dream is become a manager.
A COMPANY MANAGER.
I believe that I can do it.
So i move toward mt dream.!!
What I want is YOU sincere support.!!! @.@

2 comments:

xuxu said...

omg...

dont cacat la....

n@omi said...

say d ma. SENSELESS. lolx.