Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry. I already try my Best.

Today is a free day, dint have exam n i can jz rest at home.
Doing revision myself...Rest when tired.
But thn, because of U.
I wake up early, rush to catch the bus..
In order to reach school on time.
yea.!! i wana help u.
i jz hope tat u can pass the test..
i kesian u, i knw u adi work so hard.
but thn, u nid some guide.
well..i will try my best to help u..
Unfortunately, i realised tat u r too dependence.
Evythg depent on us.
Dun even try urself b4 u cum..
" hey. u knw, all depence on u d".
so scary when V heard about tis.
and v realised tat wat V teach b4..
u din even go n read bac or go n memorise.
The same question..
u ask many times. n V give the same explaination 4 u.
sighh..sorry abt tat.
V have try our best..
I hope tat u can do it urself.>.<

2day suddenly the library no electric current..
no choice..
no others suitable place for us to do revision..
go for sunrise MCD.ahaha.
my beloved MCD. i miss u so much.xD
fuiyoo. so many students thr.
It is a nice place to do revision la.
relax..
and the important thg is v can REFILL.
ahahah...
~happy + disappointed.

No comments: