Thursday, September 18, 2008

One More day to Go.

Finally just left 1 subject.- MICROECONOMICS.
yeah.!!!
congrat to myself cz can fly out from the exam jail.
muahaha.
But then, now i adi fell vy tired..
all my enery used for the previous paper.
No more every for the las paper.
sigh..
anymore try my best.xD

Realy feel happy whn i knw U so uhh xim.~
i tot u will 4gt abt tat.hmm.

my little bro have been chosen as the best student in the skul.
waooo, proud of him.
and las9, whole family help him to complete the projects.
1 thing tat let both of us feel frus is tat my dad.
He din even support..
Jz say nid to so ma huan..
y don't u cincai do tat..
thn finish it faster and go to bed early..
Opps..realy feel disappointed whn v heard abt tat.~
He really duno how 2 express his feeling & caring 4 us.>,<
He used the wrong way.
For me, i understanded it..
But for my little bro..
sigh..
For us, v are anti CINCAI 1.
everything must do it prefectly..
do as perfect as V could.!!

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hallo, Nawmi!
I love it!
Congratulations.

n@omi said...

wao. thx. aha.