Friday, September 19, 2008

CS Camp.~

Start from tomorrow..i will be at college.
From 6am to 9pm. aikx.
My holidays all spent on CS d.
Not yet start, but i already feel tired d. sigh...
Maybe I will enjoy the camp if I stay at hostel.

But I need to go there by bus.
Spend about 3 hours to go and back..
Really tired.>.<
Somemore all my frens withdraw d.
Then the rest..All I duno mia.
Charmm leh, the feel just like go inside the jail.
Suak liao la. I already tahan for the whole sem d.
After the camp..i wont join any of those activity.
Really ma huan.xD
Hope tat the time pass wif an incredible fast speed.ahah.
2day the boss suddenly phoned me leh.
ask me every Sunday and Saturday pi work.
ahahah. good good good.
Then can earn some extra money.
Somemore can keep fit. LOL.

going SJK(C) JIT SIN A .
will be back on 28-9-2008.!!!!~

No comments: